Telesales Executive / Team Leader (SVRTB)
- Reporting directly to Team Leader and/or Team Manager.
- Deliver a world class customer service to guests’ by providing an efficient output of the reservation bookings and the smooth flow of operations.
- Provide polite, professional and accurate response.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and colleagues.
- Able to bind strong and long term relationship with guest.
- Right attitude and interested to learn, love meeting people and passionate.
- Attend to all guests’ requests and enquiries.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and interaction skills.
- Work in a team with other co-workers and also management team ethically.
- Exceed customer expectation in terms of customer service & accurate information.
- Accountable for meeting individual (KPI) and team goals.
- Assist with the daily reservations processes, servicing guest needs and queries, provide alternative options to agents.
- Upsell and recommend company’s products and services and offer alternatives.
- Direct and coordinate the reservations daily activities, meetings, follow up with hotel’s processes and procedures.
- Ensure all bookings are thoroughly checked by communicating all amendments to agents, clients and hotels concerned.
- Customer acquisition of product sales for outbound position.
- Candidate must posses at least SPM or Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Ambitious Fresh graduates who are looking for a Career Start are encouraged to apply
- Preferably working experience in Hotel,Travel Agents or airline ticketing. Hotel reservations experience is an added advantage.
- Preferably Senior/Junior Executives specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proactive, positive attitude, service oriented and possess high level of commitment in work.
- Friendly, approachable, service oriented with positive attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skill with leadership qualities.
- Flexible to changes and has sense of urgency.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Bahasa Malaysia and/or any other dialect will be an added advantage.
- Enthusiastic, self motivated and able to succeed in a fast paced customer focus environment.
- Successful candidates will be provided not only comprehensive training but enhance training which covers leaderships, interpersonal and soft skills.
- Full time and Immediate positions available.
Remunerations & Benefits
- Attractive and competitive salary range.
- Normal working hours and normal working days.
- Quarterly staff recognition and appreciation.
- Attractive commissions/ allowances for departmental support.
- Special rates at hotel accommodation for employee and families.
- Travel and complimentary Hotel stays within Malaysia and/or Asia Pacific.
- Dental care benefits.
- Annual leave entitlement.
- Performance rewards
- Comprehensive trainings.
- Dynamic and fun working environment.
- Outstanding career path opportunities.
*** Interested candidates are invited to apply with complete resume with your latest passport-sized photograph (n.r.) and details of current and expected salary.
Attention: Mr Gandhi Krishnan – Senior Operations Manager
Hospitality Direct (M)Sdn Bhd
Suite 26-8, 26th Floor, Wisma UOA II
No 21 Jalan Pinang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : +603 2711 3111. Fax : +603 2711 3003
Hospitality Direct office at Ritz Carlton Hotel Kuala Lumpur
The Ritz Carlton Hotel Conference Centre
Level 2, Carlton 11,
No. 168 Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Our Client : http://www.spavillage.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM2,000.00 to RM3,500.00 /month