Finance Cum Administrative Executive
- Manage account and finance related matters such as checking and verifying documents on back reconciliation and ensure proper documentation for internal and external review and approval.
- Assist in HR and admin functions such as payroll processing, HR related letter preparation and etc.
- Manage office administration matters.
- Perform other duties as assignment by Finance Manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): able to communicate with all level of people, able to do proper reporting, problem solving skills, able to work independent, able to follow instructions, MS Office.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available
- 35 years below
- Able to work immediately
Salary Range: RM2000 – RM2800